My name is Marnix Jansen and as a Business Intelligence Specialist I support organizations by transforming raw data into insight. More than 12 years ago, I started my career and noted that firms struggled to build and maintain strong processes and reporting tools. After working for several organisations as a Senior Business Controller, I decided to set up my company, Minova, focusing on processes and systems that lead to Management Information.
Area of specialties
• Data & Information Systems
• Certified expertise in the field of Analysing and Visualizing data with Excel & Power BI
• Programming in R, SQL, VBA, M and DAX
• Process analysis and improvement
• Finance & Accounting
I provide strategic direction by developing business reporting models, producing critical Management Information and interactive visualisations using Power BI. This includes detailed analysis of actuals, creation and analysis of forecasts and explanations of variances to budgets. I am a frequent practitioner of continuous process improvement projects optimising business processes. I show excellence in building trust, focusing on the needs of my clients, leading with confidence and engaging with people in an authentic, enthusiastic and genuine way. I truly partner with stakeholders at all levels, including executives.
• Implementing Power BI within a Business as their new main Management Information System.
• Supporting Finance Managers, CFOs and Business Management Teams in Strategic Planning & Control.
• Develop and implement various Management Information Models using Excel and Power BI.
• Practitioner of continuous process improvement projects optimising efficiency and reliability of process outputs.
• Training Financial Professionals in development and maintenance of Financial Models.
- Company:Minova Management Consulting
- Short Bio:BI Specialist - Register Controller - Lean Green Belt - Microsoft Certified Trainer